This is what sets Cedar Hills apart from the rest…
People who experience mental illness and have an addiction to drugs or alcohol need a comprehensive program to address both issues. At Cedar Hills we offer a dynamic group that does just that. Our co-occurring group offers a work program for you to be able to continue living your life while you are in treatment.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
This program provides:
- A safe, comfortable environment
- Licensed therapist
- Medication management
- Evidence-based group therapy on acceptance and commitment therapy, identifying triggers, relapse prevention, managing cravings, and sober living activities
- 12-step program, a proven model for sobriety
- Individual, couples or family counseling, by appointment
- Education about your mental illness and addiction
- Wellness education
- Opportunity to help you understand your symptoms with your peers
- Group therapy classes centered on emotion regulation, seeking safety and mindfulness
- Assistance with weekend planning and setting up a relapse prevention or crisis plan
Cedar Hills Outpatient Services also offers an alumni group on Monday evenings from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. This group is open to any patient who has completed their care at Cedar Hills.
Give us a call at (971) 228-8000 to learn more about the co-occurring program at Cedar Hills Outpatient Services.