In the Women’s Program, we approach treatment in a unique way by allowing women to connect with other women of all ages who have similar issues and experiences. This intensive outpatient group offers women a safe and comfortable environment to process, develop and practice new skills. We offer mental health specific topics three times a week and substance abuse focused topics two days a week. This provides women individualized treatment for depression, anxiety, trauma, and/or substance abuse issues.
Compassionate Care. Individualized Approach.
This program provides:
- Licensed therapist
- Small group sizes
- Dedicated, safe and comfortable space
- Medication management available
- All female staff, if desired
- Individual, family or couples therapy sessions available, by appointment
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health & addiction issues
- Education on how to manage your illness
- Group therapy classes centered on emotion regulation, seeking safety and mindfulness
- Supportive therapies such as art & music therapy to help you identify helpful coping strategies that work for you
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm (Lunch is provided)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Three days per week)
(Patients can choose which three days of the week work with his or her schedule)
Conveniently located across the street from Cedar Hills Hospital
1815 SW Marlow Avenue, Suite 218
Portland, OR 97225
At Cedar Hills, we are committed to your wellbeing and recovery and that’s why we provide transportation to and from our facility for outpatient treatment. For more information, please contact us at (971) 228-8000.
Cedar Hills Outpatient Services also offers an alumni group on Monday evenings from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. This group is open to any patient who has completed their care at Cedar Hills.
If you, your mom, your wife, grandmother, girlfriend, sister or friend could benefit from treatment in the outpatient Women’s Program give us a call at (971) 228-8000.