According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), nearly 75 percent of all adult illicit drug users are employed, as are most binge and heavy alcohol users. The Cedar Hills Impaired Professionals Program (IPP) is designed for individuals who are dealing with work issues as a result of their substance use or those who have not yet experienced work-related consequences, but have a preference to attend treatment with other working adults.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Length of Treatment: 8 weeks
- A safe, comfortable environment
- Licensed therapist and certified alcohol & drug counselor facilitate all group & individual therapy
- Medication management, available for psychiatric medications
- Evidence-based group therapy on acceptance and commitment therapy, identifying triggers, relapse prevention, managing cravings, and sober living activities
- 12-step program, a proven model for sobriety
- Individual, couples or family counseling, by appointment
- Education about your mental illness and addiction
- Wellness education
- Opportunity to help you understand your symptoms with your peers
- Group therapy classes centered on emotion regulation, seeking safety and mindfulness
- Assistance with weekend planning and setting up a relapse prevention or crisis plan
Continuing Care Program
- Patients in the Continuing Care Program have graduated and meet on Monday evenings from 5:30 pm – 7 pm with a licensed therapist facilitating the group.
- Continuing Care is designed as a transition from IOP and the primary focus is relapse prevention and supporting patients in their ongoing recovery.
- Length of Treatment: 1-½ hours per week for a minimum of six months after graduation from the Intensive Outpatient Program.
- A three hour group offered once weekly on Wednesday evenings for family members and loved ones to learn how to support their loved one’s mental health and/or chemical dependency recovery. You will attend 1-½ hours with the multi-family group and 1-½ hours with patients and family together.
Case Management Services
- Ongoing communication and coordination with third parties such as Employee Assistance Programs and Human Resource Directors to report treatmentcompliance and/or non-compliance.
- Onsite, chain of custody urine drug screens
- Return to work conference available to the patients and their employer
Intensive Outpatient Group Therapy:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Wednesdays: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Mondays: 5:30 pm – 7:00pm
Our team of licensed professionals has extensive experience and expertise in working with patients with employer and/or licensure issues.
At Cedar Hills, we are committed to your wellbeing and recovery and that’s why we provide transportation to and from our facility for outpatient treatment. For more information, please contact us at (971) 228-8000.
Cedar Hills Outpatient Services also offers an alumni group on Monday evenings from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. This group is open to any patient who has completed their care at Cedar Hills.
If you are a working professional and need help, please give us a call at (971) 228-8000.