The Military Substance Abuse program treats military personnel, adult family members and Veterans who are dealing with dependence or addiction. Utilizing the 12-step model, Hazelden’s evidence-based Living in Balance curriculum and cognitive behavioral therapy, the patient is guaranteed to receive the best holistic care to get them back to a more functional life.
A multidisciplinary treatment team, which can include faith-based assistance, aids in the completion of step work. Our program offers:
- A safe, comfortable environment for detox and rehab
- Evaluation by a board-certified psychiatrist with ongoing interviews
- Medication initiation and assessment
- Group therapy classes on acceptance and commitment therapy, identifying triggers, relapse prevention, managing cravings, addiction cycle education and an introduction to sober living activities
- Faith based group therapy with a Chaplain
- Introduction to the 12-step program, a proven model for sobriety with work up to step five
- AA/NA meetings and how to identify and select an appropriate AA/NA sponsor
- Supportive therapy opportunities (Acupuncture, Acupressure, Yoga, Tai Chi, Music, Recreation and Art Therapy)
- Complete relapse prevention plan
- Discharge and aftercare planning in collaboration with your base commanders and medical providers
If you know a service member, family members, or Veteran in need of substance use treatment, our military admissions coordinator is available to provide guidance and assistance at (877) 601-5303.