Our Combat Induced Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder program is designed for service member’s and Veterans who have been exposed to the challenges and rigors of war-fighting. Military PTSD is treatable. The Military Program provides the gold standard for Combat-PTSD care and treatment beginning with our seasoned nursing and clinical staff. We recognize the importance of providing couples and family counseling as the service member engages in treatment, and we offer information and services to incorporate the family into meaningful recovery. Our program includes treatment for combat operational stress adjustment disorder, depression and co-occurring addictions.
- A safe, secure, comfortable environment
- Medication initiation and management by a board-certified psychiatrist, as approved by MTF formulary
- PTSD Checklist (PCL-M) pre and post testing for treatment effectiveness
- Treatment planning meetings
- Cognitive processing therapy (CPT), an evidence-based curriculum
- Supportive therapy (Yoga, Tai Chi, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Music, Recreation and Art Therapies)
- The opportunity for supervised physical exercise / training in our gym
- Education and process groups with evidence-based curriculum
- Crisis safety planning
- Aftercare planning
Our military admissions coordinator is available to provide guidance and assistance at (877) 601-5303 (CONUS/OCONUS).