You have a lot of options for detox, but Cedar Hills will not only provide you with detox treatment, we will also address your co-occurring mental health issues and; treat the root cause of your drug & alcohol addiction. This is the first step on your road to recovery; you cannot get there until you have addressed the entire problem.
Designer synthetic drugs are a new epidemic. Spice, Bath Salts, MDMA can all result in a drug-induced psychosis… Cedar Hills can help you or your loved one suffering from a psychotic episode. We have the safe, secure environment to manage unpredictable and aggressive behavior. After a patient is stable he/she will transition to the Substance Abuse Treatment Program.
At Cedar Hills Hospital, we approach addiction as a disease needing long-term treatment. After completing detox we will recommend outpatient or residential treatment. Being in recovery is a lifetime process; we want to be your first step in your journey toward healing.
If you think you have a problem with drugs or alcohol please give us a call at (503) 944-5000.
What do we detox you from?
- Klonopin (Clonazepam)
- Prescription medications*
- Methadone (less than 30 mg)
Here’s what you can expect:
- A safe, comfortable environment for detox
- 24-hour nursing care
- Medication assisted therapy
- Evaluation by an Addictionologist and/or Psychiatrist
- Medication initiation and assessment
- Motivational interviewing
- Group therapy classes on acceptance and commitment therapy, identifying triggers, relapse prevention, managing cravings, and an introduction to sober living activities
- Spirituality awareness groups (provided but not required)
- Introduction to the12-step program, a proven model for sobriety
- Supportive therapies such as art therapy, recreation therapy, music therapy, yoga and tai chi
- Complete relapse prevention plan
- AA/NA meetings offered by the recovery community
- Family meetings with your therapist and psychiatrist (provided but not required)
- Discharge planning to help you connect with resources in the recovery community
*Some insurance companies do not qualify inpatient detox as medically necessary. You may have to privately pay for opiate/benzodiazapine detox depending on your insurance coverage. For more information call our business office at 503.535.7270.