Crisis is what we do. We exist to help you with your crisis situation.
The Crisis Stabilization Unit is a safe inpatient unit reserved for patients in psychiatric distress. We offer stabilization and a highly monitored milieu by specially trained nurses and psychiatrists for patients with psychosis, suicidal ideation and/or homicidal ideation as well as patients who have gravely disabled functioning. This is the highest level of care Cedar Hills offers and patients are generally able to move from this unit to a treatment program within 1-5 days.
Individualized Approach with Caring Staff.
Our stabilization unit provides:
- A separate and safe treatment environment
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication assessment, initiation & stabilization
- Recreational therapy (for patients who can participate)
- Education to help you manage your illness
- Wellness education
- An advocate dedicated to help you connect with resources in your community
If you or a loved one is in a crisis, please call us now at (503) 944-5000. We are here to help.