The assessment and referral department at Cedar Hills Hospital is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may contact us at (503) 944-5000 or toll-free at (877) 703-8880.
You may be afraid to seek help, but you are not alone. The compassionate staff at Cedar Hills Hospital is waiting for you to take the first step toward health, hope and healing by making the first call. Our clinicians are always available to discuss programs, insurance and any questions about Cedar Hills.
Your call to us will be answered by a behavioral health professional and a no-cost, confidential assessment will be scheduled. Before your assessment appointment, we will verify your insurance benefits, and we will review them with you at the time of your assessment. If you are traveling a long distance, we can discuss your insurance benefits over the phone prior to the assessment.
Our assessment involves:
- A free, confidential, face-to-face interview
- A discussion of current issues you are having and their effect on those around you and your family
- An explanation of insurance benefits and the cost of treatment by a financial counselor
- A discussion of your recommended treatment plan with your clinician and your family
After careful screening to determine the level of care needed, you will either be admitted to a general or specialty program or a community referral will be made.
Please call if you or a loved one is suffering from:
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Chemical dependency or substance abuse
- Bipolar disorder
- Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective disorder
- Suicidal/homicidal thoughts
- Mental health psychosis
- Drug-induced psychosis
- Chronic pain
- Trauma or PTSD
Our full continuum of care includes:
- Acute Inpatient Services
- Active Duty Military Acute Services
- Partial Hospitalization Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services
If you would like to complete admission paperwork prior to arriving for your assessment, click here and complete the admission packet before you arrive to expedite your appointment.
Disclaimer: The Cedar Hills Intake Staff make every effort to meet with potential patients and families as close to their appointment time as possible; however, there may be delays associated with psychiatric emergencies.